Early Years Community Appreciation Awards 2008
The Early Years Community Appreciation Awards are an opportunity for parents and care-providers of children aged six and under to inform us about the things in their communities that they believe support them and their children. The topic areas the awards will center on are:
- free services,
- sources for parenting information,
- family friendly restaurants/cafes
- places to connect with parents,
- family friendly work places.
Each topic area and the information collected from the parents, feeds into current and proposed research and communications activities.
The Appreciation Awards are an opportunity:
- to learn from parents about the communities they live in and to share that information between parents;
- obtain information from parents that can be used in further research and communications tools;
- raise public awareness of young children in the region;
- raise public awareness of Success by Six and PLAY.
[ back to top ]